Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Am Still Here, And Doing Well

Okay, so it has been a long while since I have posted anything on here aside from a few design updates. Rest assured I have NOT fallen off the wagon. Actually, I have done quite well (pictures will be posted at the end of this entry). I have been super busy with life in general which is why I have not posted on here as of late. I have decided however, that if I am going to achieve my goal(s) I need to start making time for this as well. I am committing right here and now to post at least a weekly update. My first one being tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some more recent photos.








February 2012
Both of these photos were taken within a few days of each other at 107 pounds gone.... (353 pounds) Quite a difference.....


No comments:

Post a Comment